Clan Childlaw provides training to people and organisations that work with children and young people.
Courses currently available:
We are always happy to provide training on any other areas of child law and can explore with you how best to meet the training needs of your staff at a venue and time convenient to your organisation.
About our training:
- Our training is always connected to child law
- Our training aims to make the law work for children and young people
- We often work with partner organisations or professionals to provide comprehensive practice-based training
- We use our direct experience of the law in action to ensure that our training respects the current context for practitioners
- Our training is interactive and worked around practitioners’ practice needs
- Our training provides significant materials for participants to take away and it provides pointers to more detailed information
- We have a history of evaluations for our training, confirming a positive effect on participants learning and development
- We work with those asking for our training to develop events to meet practitioners’ needs
- We work with children and young people to develop and deliver training
- We provide training across Scotland and can deliver training on your premises
We are keen to hear from anyone who might want to develop or have us deliver training for practitioners that is connected to the law. If you would like to get in touch, please email our office: email@example.com or phone 0808 129 0522.
“Really informative, discussions were enjoyable and trainer was very approachable”
“Enjoyed the pace and openness of facilitator to take questions”
“Great and VERY useful workshop. Amazing facilitator. Thanks a lot!”
“Thank you, really useful training event with a good balance of info sharing, group activities, case study and reference info to take away”
“Really enjoyed the use of the case studies for discussion. Made it more real.”
“Most comprehensive – well delivered”
“Well pitched to cover everyone’s level of knowledge”
“A very knowledgeable and professional facilitator – thank you for your time!”