Young people in Scotland can now get free expert legal advice to tackle homelessness from Clan Childlaw’s new Housing Law Response Project.
Thanks to support from the homeless charity Crisis, Clan Childlaw can now offer our accessible legal services to help young people at risk of homelessness during the covid-19 pandemic.
Our lawyers will be available to help young people who need urgent legal advice because they have nowhere to stay or are about to be made homeless.
Our lawyers will be available to give second-tier advice to frontline workers to support them to advocate for a young person at risk of homelessness to get them a place to stay and the right support.
We can help:
- young people living on the brink of homelessness in temporary or unsuitable accommodation
- young parents whose housing problems are creating problems for them and their children
- young people living in risky or unsafe situations
- young people whose housing is affected by Covid-19 and who are threatened with or worried about eviction
- we can also help young people who are worried about where they will stay when leave care
How to contact us:
If you are a young person (up to 26 years old) who needs our help or a worker or adviser who is supporting a young person who may be at risk of homelessness, please contact us for help.
- Complete this form and one of our solicitors will call you back
- Call our freephone number 0808 1290522 to speak with one of our lawyers
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org